For The Family
For The Community
DONate and support us
Support Families & Quality Child Care In our Community
Be an Advocate
- Communicate with your local policy makers and elected officials on issues surrounding families and early education.
- Urge your local chamber of commerce and business organizations to include child care and early education as part of their overall agenda.
Make an Investment
Investments in programs that support high quality child care and early education do more than just help children. They also benefit tax payers and strengthen the economy.
For every $1.00 invested in high quality early care and education, our communities save $4.00-$17.00 in future social costs.
PRovide Options As an Employer
Connect with CCR&R to support work-families options for your employees. CCR&R can provide:
- Child Care Needs Assessment
- Child Care Market Profile
- Child Care Referral Services
- Child Care Development Consultation
CCR&R can also help you arrange back up child care via contracts with local child care centers to assist employees in the event of child care related issues.
For more information, contact:
Eric Balza, CCR&R Business Child Care Advocate
Volunteer at CCR&R
Please call 920-886-1211 or email email@example.com if you can give the gift of your time to CCR&R.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Clerical/Library Volunteer
- Training Set-up Volunteer
- Fundraising/Event Planning Volunteer
- Molly Wright- Ted And Minderoo Foundation How Every Child Can Thrive By Five breaks down the research-backed ways parents and caregivers can support children’s healthy brain development. Wright highlights the benefits of play on lifelong learning, behavior and well-being, sharing effective strategies to help all kids thrive by the age of five. At age 7, Molly Wright is one of the youngest people ever to give a Ted Talk.
- America, It’s Time to Talk About Child Care, released in October 2019 by CAP Early Childhood, details why child care is critical to family success and economic growth.
Our CCR&R staff members are available to set up a resource table at your business or community event. Please contact us at 920-886-1211 for arrangements.
Calumet, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Outagamie, Sheboygan, Waupaca and Winnebago Counties
Copyright © 2019 Child Care Resource and Referral, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.