Website KinderCare Learning Center
Child Care Center
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple situations effectively
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Meet state specific qualifications for the role or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- Our benefits meet you where you are. We’re here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
… and much more.
When you work at a KinderCare Learning Center, each new day is an adventure. You will have the opportunity to directly impact our students and families, encouraging them to become lifelong learners and experiencing all the happiness that comes with it. You will deliver our high-quality proprietary curriculum and apply our time-tested educational techniques, while exploring new, forward-thinking ideas.
As the first national early childcare education provider to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating from the International WELL Building Institute, we continue to follow the latest science-backed and evidence-based strategies for maintaining a safe and worry-free workplace.
We truly believe that everyone belongs in our circle, and everyone deserves to be celebrated for who they are. By partnering with underrepresented groups and experts in DEI, we are identifying areas to improve and forging a path forward through accountability, compassion, accessibility, and inclusion.
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com