- Format:Virtual Via Zoom
- Training Hours: 3
- Registry Tier: Registry Tier 2
- This training will assist child care providers in understanding children’s anger and developing developmentally appropriate resources to help children thrive in child care program settings. Through this training, child care providers will be able to increase understanding of social and emotional development of children, identify resources to help children deal with anger, role play calming strategies, identify one’s “hot buttons”, and define the concept of emotional literacy.
- Understand controlling angry feelings is a skill children learn from the people who care for them.
- Identify and implement activities that support children’s development of self-control
- Understand when and how to intervene when anger or frustration overwhelms children
- Resources to help teach children (and ourselves) how to handle the MAD feeling
- February 21, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Venue Phone: 920-886-1211
Venue Website: www.ccrrfoxvalley.orgAddress:
1001 W. Kennedy Avenue Suite A, Kimberly, Wisconsin, 54136, United States
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.