This training will provide participants with an in-depth review of the requirements for the developmentally appropriate environments as required by the YoungStar evaluation criteria. The materials, learning centers and interactions of the early childhood learning environment will be explored in relation to best practices and research in the field. Participants will leave with a greater understanding of the needs of a quality learning environment within the context of developmentally appropriate practices, Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards domains and School Age Curricular Framework content areas.
In this training, participants will:
- Define Developmentally appropriate practices
- Identify and execute position interactions
- Interpret the use of developmental domains/content areas in relation to the environment
- Formulate daily schedules that include developmentally appropriate practices
- Determine developmentally appropriate materials and experiences
- Reflect on implementation strategies
*Registered participants will receive an email with the training zoom link information as well as handouts, registry forms and the training evaluation 1 day before the training. If you registered and have not received this information, please contact Dana at Danab@ccrrfoxvalley.org.
June 23, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm