Join CCR&R staff for a virtual training! All registered participants will receive a Zoom link invitation 1 day before the training is scheduled to be held. Good internet access is required to successfully participate in the training. Questions? See our Virtual Trainings FAQ Document HERE!
*Prerequisite: Completion of Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards Training
In this training, participants will be able to:
- Practice manipulating language to expand children’s vocabulary
- Discuss the difference between receptive and expressive language
- Compare text books with e-books
- Define and describe syntax, semantics & pragmatics
- Participate in an activity designed to highlight phonemic awareness
- May 5, 2020
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.