These webinars are designed for unregulated and regulated (certified and licensed) family child care providers residing in the following counties: Calumet, Green Lake, Outagamie, Waupaca, and Winnebago counties. Participants will acquire the knowledge and confidence to be better able to promote their business and succeed as a business.
- How to establish a business relationship with parents
- The four key elements of a contract
- How a contract and policies differ
- How to resolve conflicts and enforce agreements
- How to write a transportation policy that protects you and the children in your care
Participants will receive a Registry certificate after completing the webinar.
Funding for this webinar has been provided by the Wisconsin Child Care Business Initiative, in partnership with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension and Wisconsin Small Business Development Center
September 28, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm