These webinars are designed for unregulated and regulated (certified and licensed) family child care providers residing in the following counties: Calumet, Green Lake, Outagamie, Waupaca, and Winnebago counties. Participants will acquire the knowledge and confidence to be better able to promote their business and succeed as a business.
- What are the child care trends that will affect your business
- How to identify the benefits of your program
- Five key marketing strategies
- How to use the Internet to promote your program (Facebook, Craigslist, Child Care Forums, Online classified ads, etc.)
- How to compete against child care centers and exempt providers
- How to determine what to charge parents
Participants will receive a Registry certificate after completing the webinar.
Funding for this webinar has been provided by the Wisconsin Child Care Business Initiative, in partnership with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension and Wisconsin Small Business Development Center
September 21, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm