*Outagamie County providers register here for one or more of the foundational courses listed above: https://forms.gle/RUgLjEbD7FiJsx5R6
- Training Format: Online, 100% Self-Paced
- Total Hours: 45
- Registry Level: Tier 3
How do I complete an online training?
- On Wednesday, January 5th, 2024 you will receive an email instructing you how to log into the online training database, ECExplorer. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive any email communication. Email Danab@ccrrfoxvalley.org or call our office (920) 886-1211 for assistance.
- Once you have successfully logged into ECExplorer, you will complete the online coursework at your own pace. All coursework, assignments, and quizzes must be completed by the end date listed below. Video tutorials will be available to assist you in understanding how to submit assignments, complete coursework, view grades, connect with your instructor, etc. Students are offered virtual or in-person office hours to meet with the course instructor and receive assistance.
- Office hours are OPTIONAL, not required. We encourage you to reach out to CCR&R instructors to receive individualized support throughout the course.
- You will have the ability to view, download or print all course handouts, and assignments during the course. Access to all course materials will close by the course end date listed below. Using a cellphone to complete this course is not allowed.
- Students who successfully complete the entire coursework with an 80% grade or better will receive a Registry certificate of completion through the mail. This proof of completion is mailed to the address listed on your Registry account, be sure this is updated! A record of completion is added to your Registry profile on your behalf. If you do not have a Registry account, you can easily create one for free here: https://wiregistry.org/individuals/. While a Registry membership will be helpful, is not required that you purchase a membership to complete this course.
The Skills and Strategies Class will prepare individuals to be successful in the role of a Lead/Head Child Care Teacher in an early childhood setting. This will be accomplished by thoroughly examining the subjects of curriculum planning and activity selection in a developmentally appropriate early childhood environment. Additional topics to be covered include exploring strategies to involve parents and the role of observation in a developmentally appropriate program. Child guidance and professionalism are also further developed. This class is one of the required classes for Lead/Head Teachers in Group Child Care programs.
- Email Danab@ccrrfoxvalley.org or call our office (920) 886-1211
- January 8, 2024 - April 8, 2024
12:00 am - 1:00 am