Description: Pyramid Model training content that addresses the theory and evidence based practices to enhance the social and emotional competence of children ages birth through 6. The content aligns with the Pyramid Model framework- a multi-leveled system of support to address child development in critical areas important to school readiness- including social and emotional development. Children who enter school with social and emotional competence demonstrate higher academic achievement. The training provides many examples and concrete strategies for how to use recommended practices daily with young children and their families.
*This training meets one of the seven YoungStar High Quality Practices: Social Emotional/Inclusion Training.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
- Thursday, November 10, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
- *Thursday, November 17, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm ~ *Virtual Session Via Zoom
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022 ~ 6:00-9:00 pm
*Participants must attend every session in order to receive Registry credit
Location: JP Coughlin, 625 Cty Rd Y, Oshkosh
Registry Tier Level: Tier 3
October 6, 2022 - December 14, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Venue: J.P. Coughlin Center