- Tier: 2
- Hours: 5
- Description: This online five-hour course will provide you with an introduction to the Environment Rating Scales, referred to as ERS tools. The ERS tools provide an overall picture of the environment that has been created for the children and adults who share an early childhood setting. There are four Environment Rating Scales used in the different segments of the early childhood field, this course will introduce you to each scale, providing an overview of how and when to use each scale to assess program quality. This online training will enable participants to work closely with a YoungStar Technical Consultant, explore the scales, ask questions, add additional notes for clarification, and highlight required interactions. Participants are encouraged to take one or more of Exploring courses after completion of this course, for a comprehensive look at the individual scales.
- Prerequisites: None
- Explain the direct effect the learning environment has on child development
- Discus scale format, scoring, and terms used in the scales
- Utilize additional resources to support the use of the Environment Rating Scales
Please note: This course does NOT provide a Environment Rating Scales book.
- June 6, 2022 - June 13, 2022
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.