- Tier: 2
- Hours: 5
- Description: This five-hour online course will provide you with a comprehensive look at the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale-Third Edition, referred to as FCCERS-3. FCCERS-3 is designed to assess family child care programs serving children from birth through school-age, up to 12 years of age, including the provider’s own children if present. This online training requires participants to complete knowledge checks, assignments and to interact with the instructor and peers through discussion boards.
- Learning Objectives:
- Discuss terms used in FCCERS-3
- Identify subscales and items specific to FCCERS-3
- Utilize FCCERS-3 for program assessment
*Please note: Students are responsible for purchasing or borrowing the ITERS book to complete the course. You can also contact CCR&R to see if a copy is available in our lending library.
- November 13, 2023 - November 20, 2023