- Registration is closed – Please email Danab@ccrrfoxvalley.org for any questions/concerns.
- Registered participants will receive an email invitation to join the online ECERS course on FRIDAY, JANUARY 21st. If you do not receive the invitation by Friday, January 21st, contact Danab@ccrrfoxvalley.org right away.
- Tier: 2
- Training Hours: 5
- Prerequisites: Introduction to the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scales-Third Edition
- Description: This online course will provide you with a comprehensive look at the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale-Third Edition, referred to as ECERS-3. ECERS-3 is designed to assess center-based childcare programs for preschool children 3 years through 5 years of age. This training requires participants to complete knowledge checks, assignments and to interact with the instructor and peers through discussion boards. This training will enable
participants to work closely with a YoungStar Quality Coach, addressing questions and concerns about the scale.
Important note: The Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale-Third Edition book will be provided to registered participants. Participants will be required to either pick up the book from our office at 1001 W. Kennedy Avenue, Suite A, Kimberly, WI 54136 or child care programs who actively participate in YoungStar may ask their YoungStar Quality Coach to drop off the book during an upcoming program visit. Participants are responsible for ensuring they receive their book before the beginning of the course. Please email Danab@ccrrfoxvalley.org for questions/concerns.
- Child Care Providers in Calumet, Green Lake, Outagamie, Waupaca, Winnebago county
January 24, 2022 - January 31, 2022