These webinars are designed for unregulated and regulated (certified and licensed) family child care providers residing in the following counties: Calumet, Green Lake, Outagamie, Waupaca, and Winnebago counties. Participants will acquire the knowledge and confidence to be better able to promote their business and succeed as a business.
- Updates on current IRS rulings affecting providers
- How to claim food expenses using the standard meal allowance rule
- The key record keeping rules that will save you money
- How to calculate your Time-Space percentage to maximize your deductions
- How to depreciate your furniture, appliances, home improvements, home
- How to avoid mistakes when hiring family members and other employees
- What to look for in a tax preparer
Participants will receive a Registry certificate after completing the webinar.
Funding for this webinar has been provided by the Wisconsin Child Care Business Initiative, in partnership with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension and Wisconsin Small Business Development Center
- October 5, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm