.Child Care Resource & Referral is very excited to announce that Outagamie County has awarded our agency a $750,000 grant to start Child Care Essential Services, a shared services network for child care providers operating in Outagamie County.
These networks aim to save child care providers time and money by centralizing essential services.
Services provided by this grant include:
- A part-time maintenance technician to help providers with facility needs.
- A cleaning service to deep clean child care spaces on a monthly basis.
- A part-time information technology consultant to assist with technology needs and questions.
- Free foundational trainings for child care providers in Outagamie County, including group childcare center staff and family child care providers pursuing the steps to open a regulated family child care within their home.
- Three full-time substitutes to rotate between participating child care programs.
These services will be available to regulated group and family child care providers in Outagamie County only. An estimated start date for the program is January 2024. If your business is interested in submitting a bid for services, please fill out the RFP found here: https://ccrrfoxvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/RFP.pdf
Our substitute, Lora Meverden, is currently available 3 days a week, from 8 am- 4:30 pm. Availability is “first come, first serve”. Advanced scheduling is preferred whenever possible, however there may be last minute coverage opportunities available. If you would like to utilize Lora’s Early Childhood Substitute services, please call 920-886-1211, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Essential Services is coming soon!
Calumet, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Outagamie, Sheboygan, Waupaca and Winnebago Counties
Copyright © 2019 Child Care Resource and Referral, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.