Important information from The Registry

Written by Dana Bain on .

Beginning on July 1, 2019, The Registry will require documentation to verify a High School Diploma, High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) or General Education Diploma (GED). This requirement better aligns with licensing regulation DCF 251.05, which details staffing qualifications in a licensed group center.

More detailed information can be found on the Registry website here: https://the-registry.org/TheRegistry/News-and-Updates.aspx. 

FaLang translation system by Faboba